Sunday 5 August 2012

Story Board


My story board took a lot longer than it should done as I was difficult and decided to digitally paint it. This was my first time digitally painting on Photoshop CS5 (or at all) and I think I did an okay job. I don't normally like drawing or painting with hard materials (as I'm no good at it.) However, something about digital art is a lot more alluring to me. Maybe it's that it doesn't make a mess. Or that if I make a huge mistake I can just delete a layer and go back a step as opposed to starting fresh again. Anyway, these are the three images that I really put effort into. Hopefully I can further my skills from here so when more assignments like this come up I have the skills to make it more visually appealing.  I thought this approach to the story board was a lot more polished then just a sketch for example. 



Story Board






No comments:

Post a Comment