Wednesday 1 August 2012

Graphs drawn

This isn't uploaded quite in order but here are some graphs I drew when brainstorming for an idea for my beginning shape.

The shapes I started to create were far too basic and not interesting enough. They were mainly just shapes inside different shapes.


These were my final ideas. I decided to add more lines to them so when changing the shapes there would be more that I could do with them. The original shape I had started using was a triangle but I then decided to use a square instead as I liked the idea of how you could parallel the different lines to create some interesting shapes. The top right corner design is the final one I choose to use for my exhibition board. I'm happy with this one as it's still the idea of starting with a basic form and then changing the variables and constructing it so to create a new form which still contains the essence of this original one.

No comments:

Post a Comment