Monday 6 August 2012

Interim Review

Yesterday morning at the interim I presented my story board and prototype model to the group and different tutor. The tutor said "a very impressive story board for a very impressive concept and model." She really liked the amount of effort I had put into the story board and I'm very happy with this feed back. She also commented that the idea behind my model was very simple yet effective. That I had discovered a basic idea of what the two magnifying glasses do and have turned it into a great model. I wish I had got a little more feedback on maybe how I could construct my official model or ideas for the picture illusion. I will just have to keep brain storming this myself.

Also last week in class Angela had a play with my prototype and thought it was a really great idea. She also said it was very well constructed. I was really nervous about what she might say so was quite relieved.

I'm so happy to have had such amazing feed back so far but I feel a little behind in that I need to push my idea further and start developing the final model. I don't want to run out of time. More research and further experiments are required.

No comments:

Post a Comment