Friday 17 August 2012

Making 3D Images in CS5 - Screen Shots.

My first image I made 3D. This will of course be upside down. I thought if it got into the exhibition it would be cool for the open day. People thinking about studying  Design at Victoria will pick up the binoculars and read this. Maybe they'll think it's a sign :)

This is an upside down optical illusion. It looks like a white man with a long nose but then you see that it's actually Batman in 3D hanging upside down. Thought that this would be good.

A picture of a dragon which I digitally painted in 3D. It will also be displayed upside down.

Just a practise image for a photograph. This is a picture of my old car - 1981 Leyland Mini. I just wanted to see whether I could get 3D to work on a real photograph. It did work, but I needed the image to pop out from the back ground.

So I got this stock photograph from Deviant Art (no copyright.) 

And then this background. I edited and blended them together. I blurred the background and turned down the saturation. I then used levels to blend the bike in and painted in some shadows. 
This makes the bike pop out from the background more. The background is just normal and not in 3D. I wanted only the bike in 3D in order to make it stand out.


I have tested all of these images with my 3D glasses so don't see why they shouldn't work. I will need to test them again once I have made my final model. I'm going to get these professionally printed and mounted onto foam board for the display.

Four Images To Print








No comments:

Post a Comment