Monday 24 September 2012

Preparing code for interim

Interim is this Friday and I must show my progress made so far. To prepare for then I really need to develop and finalise the character of my tadpole. I will have more than one tadpole with unique behaviours. To get this right I will work on each tadpole separately. Once I have it as desired I will put it into my final code using classes. I will do this with the other unique and finished tadpoles as well. From there I can work out the aesthetics of my code rather than just the behaviours of the tadpoles.

Unique behaviours may include -

  • size
  • width
  • height
  • colour
  • fast
  • slow
  • gradient
  • translucent
  • goes outside the page
  • stays within the page
For more ideas on colours I will go to colorlovers.com to be inspired and get a good colour palette. I also want to relate my colour palette back to tadpoles and their original environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment