Sunday 23 September 2012

First Proposal

My proposal for project 3 - Light, Photographics.

For this project I want to use a professional studio situation to produce macro shots of an eye. What will be unique about these shots is the dramatic lighting and shadowing on the eye. I will compose this series of 6-8 images.

Some of these images will have a natural eye (no make up) and bright studio lighting as if an advertisement while others will consist of dramatic art make up and shadows to create and reflect a mood.  I will retouch and edit these photos to be surreal and interesting to the viewer.

The first shots will be a scientific study of the eye showing the iris, eyelashes and colours. While the rest of the composing images will be artistic and dramatic as if for theatre or a movie (opposite of a scientific study.)

Examples of dramatic eye make up and macro photographs from an artist who I love.

Inspiration






Artist = Pixie Cold


Photographs I have edited myself:


Photo of my eye I took a long time ago:



No comments:

Post a Comment