Thursday 6 September 2012

List of things to do for the claymation

http://www.ehow.com/how_2051098_create-claymation-movie.html

Reading what I will need for my claymation. Just making a list for myself:
- Make a detailed story board so I know what to do when making the film. (write lyrics of song and time durations on it also for note reference)
- Decide and make background and props.
-Make characters. I will need:

  • clay- Plasticine - choose colours needed
  • wire - to build the frame of the body
  • tin foil - to go around the wire of the body to help make it strong
  • I may also need oven bake clay for eyes and teeth. Will look into this more.

It's really important I choose the aesthetic I want to create before even making the story board. Eg, cardboard background or plain white background, using real materials such as fabric or not ect..


No comments:

Post a Comment