Thursday 6 September 2012

Inspirations and artist models


I had an idea that maybe the character is bored at home (my orginal idea) but then travels back into time with dinosaurs ect. This way my idea will incorporate time even more. If I decide this then I will add this to my proposal but I still need to think about it and develop this idea further.


Another good example of a dinosaur claymation.

Just an interesting zombie claymation. Thinking about their use of background (made with cardboard) and how their characters are wearing real clothing.

This is a really professional claymtion. It's not the idea I like with this one but how well it is made. All the characters are really highly polished with great detail (they're semi realistic) and the "special effects" are done really smoothly. Also colour and lighting has been considered here greatly. This is quite a creepy claymation but definitely very interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment