Saturday 8 September 2012

Artist Model Mariel Clayton

Mariel Clayton is one of my artist models because she photographs very interesting pictures of dolls in a "doll house" environment. She uses colour and shocking material. Her photographs are meant to be humorous as  they depict dolls doing unexpected things as kids with no play with them in this manner.

I will use her style of point of view, composition and slight humor in my own work. I also like the life like representation she is trying to show, as if the dolls are living in their very own world.
I obviously won't use her gruesome sense of humor.

Here are some examples of her work:
http://www.thephotographymarielclayton.com/

Bright colours used.

Use of all the props creates a very interesting image.

Composition and scale is executed well here.

Great composition. I like the high angle used here.

In this photograph I really like the realistic lighting and shadows created to make it look real. I also like how she has edited clouds outside the window. I would like to do this with my own one.

No comments:

Post a Comment