Thursday 4 October 2012

Feed back from interim

A good piece of advice I was given at the interim was when the mouse if moved through the flocks of tadpoles, rather than them just swimming away maybe some of them could stick to the mouse.

I think I need to get some paints and experiment with colours to really define the specific aesthetic I'm trying to achieve.

Still currently very stuck on defining the tadpoles behaviours as I'm struggling with the code which is a little worrying. Last lesson I spent 3 hours reading flocking algorithms which was really hard to understanding.

Once I work out how to write the code for one of them I know Ill e able to figure out the others. But for now I remain stuck and with only two weeks left I need to make sure I get some help with this. A clear flocking tutorial in the Internet would be helpful but I can't seem to find one and don't want to steal any code as I need to understand how my flocking code works.

No comments:

Post a Comment